This is a strange glossary.
It tries to encompass ‘unconceptualized’ (unworded) domains which can’t be known.
As claimed elsewhere (look for TAO in this site) genuine knowing of the deep unfathomable Beauty and Complexity of our Earth and Cosmos is not for us humans.
And human language is even more incapable of comprehending what makes us humans individual and collectively tick.
But still we have to use language to try to get back into: Learning to Think how Nature Works (Bateson 2010)
- 00Disclaimer 2 Sankofa: sensory and cognitive experiences
- 0Disclaimer 1
- Beyond Ethnography Emerges Thick Thinking
- Domination _Subordination
- EXODUS FROM ANIMAL PARADISE
- Ockhams Razor and Parsimony
- Power (see Domination-Subordination)
- Talmudic Craving
- Weird People
- (Nederlands) Doxa